Staff and Student Vision
Student and Staff Visioning Session
On February 9, 2017, a group of students, teachers, and administrators met and worked together on a “Visioning Day” as part of our innovation planning activities. MCHS was fortunate to have leaders from the DELL Education team lead the visioning session with engaging and thought provoking activities. The purpose was to envision what teaching and learning looks like in the future of District #156.
Students and teachers discovered and discussed the some of the most important skills needed for future success which are
Problem Solving, Collaboration, Curiosity, Creativity, Adaptability, Communication, Resilience, Literacy Skills…….
Conclusions and Recommendations from Staff and Students
- Build Digital Culture - Literacy - Citizenship
- Explore and Be Flexible with Structure
- Provide Engagement beyond the Classroom Walls
- Accessibility - Anytime/Anywhere Learning
- More Personalized Learning