ABOUT OUR PROGRAM:
Our preschool program is designed to meet a three-fold purpose as follows:
- Provide the high school students the opportunity to create, develop and implement lessons and activities for our preschool program.
- Teach the high school students the skills, responsibilities, challenges and rewards of running a preschool program.
- Provide preschoolers in the community an enriching, meaningful and educational opportunity.
- Must be 3 years of age by the start of the preschool program.
- The child will need to be potty trained by the time preschool starts.
- The child should be able to separate, willingly from parent/caregiver.
|Cost:||Days & Times:|
Tuesday, Thursday & Friday
Morning: 10:00 - 11:25
Afternoon: 12:30 - 1:55
Melissa Farris - email@example.com
*Families on the waiting list will be contacted no later than May 14th with information regarding spots available for the upcoming school year.