In January 2017, McHenry Community High School District #156 Board of Education passed an Innovation Plan that has several major components and will guide the school district in advancing technology and curriculum over the coming years. The major elements of the Innovation plan are highlighted below and these major elements have more information and resources through this site.
- Curricular Innovation and Expansion of Programming for Students (Ongoing)
- 1:1 Technology Program for all students (2018-19 school year)
- 1:1 and Blended Learning Jazz Band Pilot (2017-2018 school year)
- Adoption and implementation of Schoology as district LMS (2017-18 school year)
- Implementation of Digital Literacy Coaches for staff professional development (2017-18 school year)
- Redesign of common learning spaces at both East and West Campus