Please contact Mr. Sterner: email@example.com - extension: 6644 to report a student absence
Warrior Parents and Students:
I am excited about the opportunity to be the principal of summer school at MCHS. Over the last 11 years, I have been fortunate to be a teacher in this community. As I progress in my educational career, I look forward to the challenge of leading this summer school program.
The community is on the rise and so is our district. This summer, students will have the opportunity to participate in a comprehensive program that allows for remediation and the ability to get ahead with course requirements. Summer school gives students a chance to obtain additional course credits, but it also provides an avenue for students to grow as learners and individuals.
Many staff members are working hard on logistics and planning to make this experience go as smoothly as possible. I do understand that parents and students will have summer school questions as we progress towards the summer, and I encourage you to use this website as an informational resource. I look forward to working with all parents and students this summer.
Summer School Session Dates
Summer School 2019 will be held at McHenry West Campus:
- Session 1 Monday, June 3 - Friday, June 21 8:00am-12:30pm
- Session 2 Monday, July 8 - Friday, July 26 8:00am-12:30pm
Summer School Fees
- Cost of a course is $165 per session (Blended Recovery and Enrichment in HS Math are $75 per session)
- Cost of Optional Bus Transportation is $25 per session
- Out-of-District Tuition is $300 per session Priority enrollment is extended to D156 students. We will accept out-of-district students ONLY if space is available.
How do I find my class?
Session 1 Courses
Government Sem 1 320 Consumers 1 319 Consumers 2 317 Issues of the 21st Century 315 Health 313 Health 311 Health 309 Health 307Revolutions Throughout History 316Math Enrichment 305 Math Blended Cafeteria Algebra I 303 English Blended 301EL Blended English 301 EL Blended Math Cafe Algebra I 332 Mainstay 334 Pathways for Success 336Pathways for Success 338 Gradpoint 340 Gradpoint 342 Gradpoint 344 LMP 300 Driver Ed Classroom 1 Caruso 120 Driver Ed Classroom 2 Hurckes 122
Session 2 CoursesConsumers: Room 319Government: Room 311Issues of the 21st Century: Room 317Math Enrichment: Room 305Health: Rooms 307 & 313 (Rosters will be posted on day 1 with specific class sections)Blended Math: CafeteriaBlended English: 302
Driver Ed Classroom#1 120 Driver Ed Classroom#2 122
- Chromebook Pickup - May 31 from 9AM - 3PM
- Chromebook Information Letter
- Chromebook Information Letter - Spanish
- Regulations for Acceptable Use of Technology
- Acceptable Use of Technology Signoff Form
- AUTORIZACIÓN PARA ACCESO AL SISTEMA DE TECNOLOGÍA DEL DISTRITO POR LOS ESTUDIANTES
- Chromebook Guide
- Chromebook Signoff Form