Food Services

Contact Us

Dave Babcock
Director of Food Service
Phone: (815) 385-7900 x 2962

Agatha Walter
Finance Office Assistant
Phone: (815) 385-7900 x 2268



MCHS Open Campus Lunch Rules and Regulations

Summer Meals

Summer EBT/SUN Bucks: Grocery Benefit for Families who Qualify

Wellness Policy

District 156 Food Services

Food Service Payments

Parents will first need to make sure they have their PowerSchool parent account. Then payments can be made through the School Payment Portal. (Spanish School Payment Portal) Scroll for more info on the School Payment Portal and for meal waiver applications.

Breakfast: $ 2.00 Lunch: $3.40

Cash is not accepted in the cafeterias. However, students can turn in cash to the front office and it will be added to their food service account.

Meal Waivers

If you are interested in applying for a meal waiver, please complete one of the applications below. All meal applications should be submitted to Agatha Walter, Finance Office Assistant.



How to add money into your student's food services account:

Our Food Service Heroes

Freshman Campus Staff

Four members of Food Service staff at Freshman Campus

Upper Campus Staff

Eight members of food service staff at Upper Campus

Wellness Committee

The District is invested in the Health and Wellness of our students and Staff. If you would like to be a part of the Wellness Committee which will periodically review the District Wellness Policy, please contact David Babcock, Food Service Director at


In accordance with Federal Civil Rights law and U.S. Department of Agriculture (USDA) Civil Rights regulations and policies, the USDA, its agencies, offices, and employees, and institutions participating in or administering USDA programs are prohibited from discriminating based on race, color, national origin, religion, sex, gender identity (including gender expression), sexual orientation, disability, age, marital status, family/parental status, income derived from a public assistance program, political beliefs, or reprisal or retaliation for prior credible activity, in any program or activity conducted or funded by USDA (not all bases apply to all programs). Remedies and complaint filing deadlines vary by program or incident.

Persons with disabilities who require alternative means of communication for program information (e.g., Braille, large print, audiotape, American Sign Language, etc.) should contact the responsible Agency or USDA's TARGET Center at (202) 720-2600 (voice and TTY) or contact USDA through the Federal Relay Service at (800) 877-8339. Additionally, program information may be made available in languages other than English.

To file a program discrimination complaint, complete the USDA Program Discrimination Complaint Form, AD-3027, found online at How to File a Program Discrimination Complaint and at any USDA office or write a letter addressed to USDA and provide in the letter all of the information requested in the form. To request a copy of the complaint form, call (866) 632-9992. Submit your completed form or letter to USDA by:

(1) mail: U.S. Department of Agriculture, Office of the Assistant Secretary for Civil Rights, 1400 Independence Avenue, SW, Washington, D.C. 20250-9410

(2) fax: (202) 690-7442 or

(3) email:

USDA and this institution is an equal opportunity provider, employer, and lender.