MCHS students are winning gift cards to local businesses as part of the Warrior Winter attendance incentive contest that continues through the end of the first semester.
For the first week, four names were drawn out of a total of 1,555 students who had perfect attendance during the week of Nov. 30, the first week of the program. Each winning student got a personal delivery of $10 in gift cards to local businesses.
Week One winners are:
- Ryne Wagner (10, East) - $10 gift card to Riverside Chocolate
- Carmen Tejeda-Aldama (11, West) - $5 gift card to Hidden Pearl, $5 gift card to Pineapple X'Pressed
- Tiffany Alameda (10, West) - $10 gift card to WalMart
- Jeannette Hernandez (11, East) - $10 gift card to WalMart
Week Two winners were selected at random out of a pool of 1,312 students with perfect attendance since Nov. 30.
- Victoria Sorenson (9-West) $10 Jexals
- Anthony Fowler (11-West) $10 Jexals
- Brianna Hudson (12-West) $10 McHenry Nails and Spa
- Nathan Rotundo (11-East) $5 Walmart; $5 Riverside Chocolate Factory
- Molly Lewakowski (9-West) $10 Hidden Pearl
This is a combined effort between East and West campuses, coordinated by MCHS staff members Peter Byrne, Hilary Agnello, Greg Eiserman and Nick Custodio. MCHS administrators appreciate the support of these businesses.