Five McHenry Community High School students each earned a chance to compete at a state-level design and drafting competition in April.
After participating at the the Illinois Design Educators Association regional competition Friday, the five students will go on to the state competition April 22 at Illinois State University.
MCHS had a total of 26 students at the regional competition at McHenry County College. Congratulations to all!
Here are the award-winners:
- Connor Bunting, 2nd -Intro CAD
- Lachlan Gardan, 1st -3D Modeling
- AJ Bertone, 3rd -3D Modeling
- Paul Gill, 3rd -Intro CAD
- AJ Berwanger, 2nd -3D Modeling
- Dominik Plancon, 1st -Machine CAD
- Jacob Jensen, 1st -Assembly Modeling
To learn more about the Illinois Design Educators Association, visit their website.